@ 2017 Madhur-Milan All rights reserved.
Passionately created by Ashtech.in
(1) Kindly read the entire form available on www.madhurmilantrust.com before submission.
(2) Melava is from 27-Dec-2019 to 28-Dec-2019.
(3) Melava fees are 2200/- Last date of Form Submition is 5th of December 2019.
(4) Kindly ensure that the photos that you upload is showing full face just like passport photos or visa application photos. Those who cannot upload photos kindly send it to Madhur Milan Trust
(5) Madhur Milan Trust Pune, will not provide any Lodging facility.
(6) On first day of sammelan morning breakfast and tea, lunch, afternoon tea and evening snacks will be provided. On second day of sammelan breakfast with tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided to candidates and their parents / guardians.
(7) This sammelan is meant for candidates, so if the candidate is not present the entry to the sammelan will be prohibited. Only parents of those candidates who are not in India will be allowed to attend if intimated in advance to concern Madhur Milan Trust person.
Only two parents / guardians will be allowed alongwith the candidate.
(8) Mannual forms are available at “Madhur Millan Trust, Pune” C/o Oriental Engg. Co. Araneshwar Corner, Pune-Satara Road, Pune-
(9) Mannual forms to be submitted to Shri Ramesh. R. Shah (Vadujkar) C/o Oriental Engg. Co. Araneshwar Corner, Pune-Satara Road, Pune - 411 009.. (020 – 24227064, 98900 13999)